What is a cookie
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive and the cookie helps us analyse web traffic and allows the website to respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, but this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Please see below for information on how to manage and disable cookies. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk
|Google Analytics||__ga||This cookie used by Google Analytics and is used by millions of sites worldwide to collect anonymous information about how visitors use the site.
The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You can update your browser settings to Opt-out of Google Analytics cookies.
|WordPress||wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-time-2||These cookies are used by the WordPress content management system that powers this website and are crucial for the running of this site.|
|Language||_icl_current_language, _icl_current_admin_language, pma_lang||These cookies store your preferred language.|
How to manage cookies
You can enable or disable cookies by changing your website browser settings to accept or reject cookies as required. How to do this will depend on the browser you use. We have provided further information below on how to check which browser you use and how to manage cookies. Please bear in mind that if cookies are not enabled on your computer, your activities will be restricted to browsing this website and you will not be able to add products to your shopping bag and buy them.
CHECKING WHICH BROWSER YOU USE
If you are using a PC – go to ‘Help’ and select the ‘About’ option
If you are using a Mac – click on the Apple menu within the browser and select the ‘About’ option
Once you know which brower you are using, follow the instructions below to check if you have cookies enabled on your computer:
CHECKING COOKIES – PC
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6,7,8
- Go to ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window. Select ‘Internet options’. Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below to enable cookies
- Go to ‘Tools’ and select Options
- Click the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies and choose ‘allow sites to set cookies’
- Go to ‘Tools’ and select Options
- Click ‘Under the Hood’ and select the ‘Content settings’ button within the ‘Privacy’ section
- Choose ‘Allow local data to be set’
CHECKING COOKIES – MAC
Safari on OSX
- Click ‘Safari’ and select ‘Preferences’
- Click ‘Security’ then ‘Accept cookies’
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ and select ‘Preferences’
- Find ‘Cookies’ under ‘Privacy & Security’
- Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site only’
Microsoft Internet Explorer on OSX
- Click ‘Explorer’ and select ‘Preferences’
- Find ‘Cookies’ under ‘Receiving Files’
- Select ‘Never Ask’
- Click ‘Menu’ and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Preferences’ and then ‘Advanced’
- Select ‘Accept cookies’